RCU Forums - View Single Post - Reaction 54 Jet Kit
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 06:22 AM
Sonicwings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Reaction 54 Jet Kit

Hi Guys,

Well i have to say what a fantastic Model, And Group of guys---- ive spent a fair bit of time reading through this thread and wow, what a lot of info and ideas shared---- Bruce's kit takes me,and im sure a lot of others who have modeled for a lot of years back to the days of wood building,and of pattern ships of old, when manuvers were big and flowing---- and i do luve the smell of balsa dust and the satisfaction of building and sanding---
Currently putting together a COMP ARF Rookie 11, but i have to say i am not that much a fan of full composite and painted in the mould---- hard going to work on it and keep the paint in good condition--- and thats assuming one conciders it good in the first place--- myself well im disapointed in the paint, and moulded seam lines, and a few other things--- but yea im fussy---

Eddie p,
I am realy Taken by your 54, what you have done is nothing short of shear AWSOME, and is close to inspiring me to look into ordering one of these fine kits---- looking foward to seeing more progress and pics--- hope it flys as good as she looks--- sure it will---

DP01,
Your second hatch with canopy makes your bird look soooooo completly different, AWSOME job and a great idea to do a second hatch assembly as Eddie mentioned---- looking foward to a flying report after you get to try her out---- good luck with that----
Keep up the great posts guys,
best regards Jay.