RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nomadio React 2.4GHz Radio
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 07:03 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nomadio React 2.4GHz Radio

I agree Towers is pretty good but Jon at Carolinas RC is better do to his prices and his customer service is second to none as well. He has gone as far as to over night an order do to mine being lost during shipping at no charge to me. He is all so a racer and understands when you need something you need it ASAP! The last 3 orders I had at Towers they messed up 2 of them. Yes they made them as right as they could but 2 out of 3 is not good. On one of the orders they sent a $70 OS pipe in a mailer and when I got it, it was beat all up. Thanks for using the coupon, as it will give me some points towards Nomadio stuff when I get mine fixed. The bad part is I just ordered a carrying case for it today from Jon.

Yes I have the radio I had before the React and I will never get rid of it do to needing a back up. It is a Spektrum DX3 but I was hoping to see how well the React worked this weekend but guess I will have to wait. I am one of those people that they could make s billion radios and only one bad one and I would get it. [sm=sad_smile.gif]