RCU Forums - View Single Post - touring car show down over here !!!
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 01:31 PM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: touring car show down over here !!!

oh yeah well!! just kidding.

yeah probly off by a degree or two but you probly cant tell the difference unless you are doing serious racing.

which im considering starting competive racing. just a little etchy with it becuase the closest track is 20miles away. that and im a little nervous of multiple heats.
im skilled with the controller but i have only raced on "invisible" tracks. i have a coldisac (spelling) and a nice big school parking lot which i set up little marks with chalk, i then practice and avoid going over the track, i allow three to five feet wide "track". each of the tracks consist of about 3 tight turns, a few wide turns and a 300foot strieght away. when i had my rs4 i could do my little track in no time without going over it.

i know its not the real thing but i belive i am skilled enough to race on a real track. ive seen some r/c drivers out there and i just cringe at the way they drive. i use a smooth kinetic motion that has no abruped movements, i hold on to the edge of the track and then cut a turn in half by turning from out to in to out, like a real racing teqniqe. i use the accelerator and stearing smoothly without bliping or suddon cuts of the wheel. many out there go all or nothing, which is anoying. i controll my speed with the gas instead of rushing up and slamming on the breaks.

the biggest reason why i dont race is because i am curssed with horrible street directional dislexia. i can get lost going to a store one mile away. im great at driving but i just cant remember directions. i can easily go to the track and end up in georga. i need a gps.

by the way im still waiting for my car... i dont have anything to drive right now. it has been 15days. its a ofna cd3 stock. do you think they are race worthy?
Attached Images