Thread: WALKERA 37
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 09:59 AM
W37 Cepeda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WALKERA 37

ORIGINAL: soneebee

Hello Cepeda,

its been long since I saw you on the threads.. that is good that you are still flying.. and wow.. you have upgraded to the TREX-600.. how the heli ? is it really nice to fly?... I love the size and power of the heli.. the only downside is the cost of Lipo... if they can only get a cheaper powersource that will replace the lipo battery.. that heli will be more popular than the 450...

happy flying...

ORIGINAL: W37 Cepeda
I still have have mine. I fly know and then..But mostly I practice with a Trex 450 at the park, then I fly my Trex-600.
MY DF60 , I sold it and all the part and upgrades I had for it.

W37
The T-Rex 600 is a big helicopter. When you fly a little DF60 or Df37 , then you fly a T-rex 450...things are good. But when you
jump to a 600, man... it gets scary at times. It took me a couple of hovers for me to over come the fear of the shear
enormaty of this beast. The sound that comes of the blades and the power this thing produces is scary at best. With a gas powered
heli of the same size, you can't really tell, the engine noise is so loud that, you really can tell whats really going on. With a the T-Rex 600, the
startup is amazing. Cause you can hear the blades breaking the wind, and as you apply power..it gets louder and louder. You can feel the adrenaline rush.

After I got comfortable with it.. I must tell you, the 600 is the most stable electric heli I have flown. With the battery weight, it's like flying a brick. The wind has almost no factor at all..My T-rex 450 is crap in the wind... this guy..invites the wind...so stable it's 10 times easier to fly than a dragonfly. Believe me,
it is so easy to fly...that I would recommend it as a starter heli if the person has the money to maintain it. I'm going to try and get a gas version of it. I'm saving money for that..cause I don't have to buy much parts for it.. I already have the stuff that mostly breaks.. I guess I'm going to need a new frame for the gas, engine, glow starter, starter, new servos, gyro. My friend just got a new Gas Trex..I will test it this weekend.