RCU Forums - View Single Post - BUSA Fokker DVII
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 11:47 PM
vertical grimmace
My Feedback: (1)

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: BUSA Fokker DVII

I had some pictures taken and will post them. I have to wait for them to be e-mailed from a fellow pilot. Video might be a little tough, but I will see what I can do. The most fantastic thing about my DVII is how good it looks in the air. I swear I now know what the full scale would look like. After all of that work and research it is so satisfying to actually see her in the air. Can you believe a guy at the field asked me "is that an ARF"! That is such a typical response anymore though that it was not really all that insulting.
Good luck Lazyace. One more thing to remember, this plane flies really kind of slow. I was surprised though at first that I even had enough power to get off of the ground but I now feel the G-38 is perfect. With the way mine is rigged right now, at low throttle settings she drops. At higher throttle settings she climbs. So if I need to gain altitude I just power up. I think I like this way. Sort of like a properly trimmed trainer. I have only had the one flight but I cannot wait to get back out there. I really do love the way the BUSA aircraft fly. That is the reason I chose this kit in the first place. Now my DR1 will not feel so alone on the flight line!