RCU Forums - View Single Post - How to set up flaperson with DX7?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 09:20 AM
Eric.Henderson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How to set up flaperson with DX7?

ORIGINAL: foosball_movie

Hi. I recently purchased a DX7 TX and would like to use the flaperons feature on my Venture 60. I have one servo for each aileron. I followed the instructions in the DX7 manual, but I can't seem to get the flaperons to work. If I'm understanding flaperons correctly, I should be able to set DX7 so that when I flip the flaps toggle switch between it's 3 positions the ailerons should move down like flaps according to the percentage of throw I select in the DX7. But when I set up the flaperons, the toggle switch doesn't do anything. The DX7 keeps showing that the flaps are in the "normal" position.

Anyone have any experience using flaperons with a DX7? Tips or a walkthrough?

As in the note above did you go and set wing type to FLAPERON?

When you hold the two buttons down and turn on you get model slection,

You then press the two buttons on the left to get to the system menu - that is where you initially select flaperons.

Then press them again to go to the program menus. Drop though until you see the flap system menu. Program flap displacenment to meet your needs. The three position land s/w controls the on/off of the flap

Regards,

Eric.

The big button on the left has two positions. When you turn on to get to the higher level menu you hold the top half down, When you menus select you hold the bottom half down - E.