RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL Losi 8ight rtr thread!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 06:27 AM
crshtst1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL Losi 8ight rtr thread!

I have an eight rtr w- a JR super torque in front and the 590 at the throttle brake position. I am hearing about the throttle servo going out alot in these buggies and cannot see what everyone is talking about. Are you guys setting your endpoints correctly? I have the brakes applying with about 30% percent range of motion. and the throttle fully opening at about 80%. Check your endpoints, the guy I bought this from had the 590 up front and the juicy digi torque in the REAR. I switched them so the front has steering. I have the kit shocktower up front and am in the process of getting the rear. I'll be beefing up the chassis to the kit version or maybe a nice aftermarket plate too. The car is very well designed though, central mass theme, and I only had 1 issue with the shimming of the clutchbell. Setting the clutchbell mesh is something that will take practice. There is a plastic space insert in the tank you can remove for a little more fuel in the tank and you don't have to worry about the car running out of fuel when flipped on it's lid, it has an aviation style tank.