RCU Forums - View Single Post - maxamps
Thread: maxamps
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 02:30 AM
Almighty ODST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: maxamps

ORIGINAL: NitroNuisance

They make all their packs upon request fresh so I'm sure you could get it either way. But I will never order anything from them again. I ordered a 3s 5000hv 20c 3 weaks ago and still don't have it! The day I ordered it the guy told me they make them all their packs "fresh" and it takes 2 days and they would ship it right after that. I finally e-mailed them 2 weeks later and they never replyed so I called and they told me they shipped it that day. I e-mailed again a week later because I still don't have it and they didn't respond so I called again and he said he had it and he would mail it tomorrow. Tomorrow was yesturday so I called again to make sure it left because this order was suppose to be express shipping 1-2 day guarentee. He told me that he shipped it yesturday so I asked him for a tracking number. I tracked it and it finaly left today. I asked if they could at least cover the express shipping which was $10.00 and he said no.[:@] I have had my new mamba max for 3 weaks now and am so frusterated that I can't see what it's capable of. I'm suppose to be going camping tomorrow like 2 hours away and their is great track right next door. If that battery isn't here I'm not leaving until I get it, so I'll have to drive myself and meet the family thair and miss half the trip. And if it's not here Sat. I am going to f__king freak out![X(] Sorry for venting on here but I told the guy I would let everybody know how terrible they run their operation after he told me they wouldn't even cover the $10. express shipping on a $135. battery and $8. worth of battery bars! I also asked for an e-mailed recipt and they told me no problem, and when I never recieved it I asked about that and they e-mailed back "Every shipment is mailed with a recipt". AND on their web-site you can check your order and it has the wrong battery on their and it has said shipped ever since the guy told me the first time that he shipped it. I asked them to fix it and he said it's right in our computers so "don't worry"! Don't Worry I just whant to know how much the total was of the items that got charged to my card! This better be one hell of a battery! If I hadn't waited this long allready I would tell him to GTH and take this battery with him.

That's funny....I have heard many great things about maxamps but also some bad stuff obviously. Your situation sounds like those one in a million cases that get screwed up badly