RCU Forums - View Single Post - maxamps
Thread: maxamps
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 09:13 AM
Slo-V Flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: maxamps

I have the same problem. I ordered my 3s 5000 pack last Friday, and even today 7 days later it STILL says "In Process." I think it may have to do with the fact that the 5000 mah batteries are more popular and so they run out of them or something... but then their website didn't say it was out of stock like their 10000 mah ones. I sent them an email last night asking about my order. Lets hope they don't jerk me around or I will simply cancel my credit card charge...

Nitro Nuisance, I didn't realize it's been 2 weeks since you ordered your 3s 5000 pack, I hope you get it today. In fact I was expecting mine to arrive no later than today either, but it seems things aren't always as smooth when you order stuff online. That's why I reeeallly don't like to order things online because there is no "shop" to go over to and yell at...... You are at the mercy of the online company's policies and habits. Though so far I've ordered stuff from 4 different websites and received my order in 3-7 days, all with priority mail.