RCU Forums - View Single Post - mario rossi tuned ninja 5 port
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 04:08 PM
blowpopracer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: mario rossi tuned ninja 5 port

Supermod thanks for the reply. That was more of the type of info Im looking for. I too am sure its awesome I just wanted to hear it from someone who has seen it un or ran one instead of someone like myself that has just read about it. I'm sure I will get some flack for this, but Im not interested in v-specs of the old version as ive seen two many people having problems with them. Seems like they are good for about 3 gallons then you start having problems. I am somewhat interested in the OS speed but in light of the vspec problems Im waiting till the guys at my track have more time on theirs before I purchase one. As I said so far by my experience the best engine I have had are jp modifieds, Im just looking to try something different.

I really like this site and have been given lots of great info off of it but reading posts and using the "search" button. However for some reason I feel like there are alot of people on here who like to bash peoples posts and for that Im not sure I will continue on here. I have seen numerous people put smart remarks towards someone just asking a honest question and no moderators do anything about it. Then when i call a spade a spade some overzealous moderator edits my post. I guess in the end what troubles me the most is why people bother bashing on peoples question, after all that is all they are is questions. If you dont like them or think they are dumb just pass over them.

As for the comments about people not needing that caliber of engine. While it may be exactly true isnt that up to the person to decide. If I suck at racing but love the hobby and love having fun what crime is it for me to buy more power than I need!

As I stated earlier what I wanted to hear bout is just if anyone had any experience with one, shame on me for asking a honest question.