RCU Forums - View Single Post - Steve Kaluf and the AMA
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 12:26 PM
khodges
My Feedback: (1)

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: Steve Kaluf and the AMA

ORIGINAL: JorLRice

The issue was discussed for a few minutes by the EC. The specifics of that discussion I am not at liberty to divulge and that is mostly out of courtesy for Steve Kaluf and Jim Cherry.

I hope you can all appreciate the fact that anything to do with personnel matters is taken very seriously and treated with confidence and respect. To enter into an exchange on this forum would be contrary to the employee confidence aspect all professional organizations and businesses practice.

I can't discuss this further and don't think any good will be served by further discussions among yourselves.

Jim Rice
District VIII VP
If any part of his salary is paid by my or any other AMA members' dues, then I feel we have every right to know the details of his alleged transgression and the reasons for his departure. Rather than expound that you are on the inside and know what happened, but just can't tell the common folk, you could spend the energy that it took to post and give the straight skinny, if indeed you know; then you wouldn't have a bunch of people making assumtions and guesses about what really happened, as well as perpetrating an increased distrust of anything the AMA "leadership" says or does. These forums make as good a place as any, and better than most, to get the word to the masses.
[/quote]