View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 08:11 PM
btomlinson
My Feedback: (58)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: X9303 setup help

ORIGINAL: Wlouigene

I hope this will work for you, to disable any function on your radio you need to go in the device menu

Ailerons and Wing Type

Next, go in SYSTEM MENU, Jog down to DeviceSEL and make sure all switches and channels are set to INH.
Return to the main SYSTEM Menu and select Wing TYPE. Set the wing type to "flaperon". This will automatically mix the Aileron channel and Flap (Aux. 1) channel. Plug the right Aileron into the Aileron channel (Ch2) and plug the left Aileron servo into the FLAP or AUX1 channel (Ch6) of the RX The radio will now refer to these channels as LAI and RAI. This allows us to adjust the centering (sub trim), direction, and travel endpoints of each aileron separately. Once we have set up the wing type, it's time to hook up the aileron servo linkages and set up the directions, centering and travel.

Ive done this about 25 times... LOL How would I make the other aileron servos work ? P-Mixes will not enable the trim..

Plug one side of the elevator into the ELEV channel and the other side into the AUX. 3 channel. Go into the System menu and choose Wing TYPE. Jog over to the Mate line under ELEV and push the roller button. A box will appear with 4 choices: GEAR, AUX2, FLAP & AUX3, choose AUX3. You have just mated the AUX3 channel with the Elevator channel; the radio will now refer to these channels as REL (right elev.) and LEL