RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dont ya just hate them darned pesky little kids!!???
Old 09-19-2007, 04:38 AM
wildchild45177
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dont ya just hate them darned pesky little kids!!???

ORIGINAL: 2DMaxLST!!

ORIGINAL: megamaxx

all the kids in my neighborhood are terrified of my trucks,about a month and a half ago a bunch were watching my picco26maxx powered t-maxx,which weighs in excess of 13 pounds,when a stray cat decided to run across the street,as i am coming through WOT.poor cat didnt make it.took the bumper a skid right to the head[sm=cry_smile.gif].now when i fire up,everyone leaves me alone,i guess they realize that these trucks are not toys and can do serious damage

It's not really very bright to announce a possible [link=http://www.hsus.org/web-files/PDF/felonycruelty_map.pdf]felony[/link] on a site that supports Yorkie Rescue | Humane Society at the bottom of every page...

The person who suggests hitting a child with a R/C is simply a child themselves and a detriment to the hobby. Anytime you are behind the controls of your R/C you are responsible. If you are not mature enough or have adequate facilities to accommodate these responsibilities please leave the hobby and don't destroy it for the rest of us. [&o] I run in public places all the time and it's punks with these attitudes that will remove that privilege from me. If someone is walking their dog in the park I pull it in till they pass, if someone has their kids with them I pull it in, it's not rocket science.

I agree completely. It's a good thing their are more of us, instead of more childish idiots out there.

Bob