RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dont ya just hate them darned pesky little kids!!???
Old 09-19-2007, 12:37 PM
Krashu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dont ya just hate them darned pesky little kids!!???

I don't mind people who show a genuine interest but people who are just being purposely annoying,I have no time. This happened to me recently..

I was out running my RS4 and some dodgy looking chav kid comes up and asks me all the usual questions(speed,price etc) then he asks can he have a go and I said no. 1) I had the car about 2 weeks(barely run in) 2) His mother is a well known junkie(aka druggie),he'd probably try picking it up and running away. He just didn't take the hint,he just stood there repeatedly asking for a go until I told him to **** off. That worked,kind of.. I just finished off the tank and brought it around my back garden to tidy up,clean it etc. Then the same kid decides than he'll jump up on my wall(6ft),go into my back garden and ask for another go. Needless to say,I wasn't happy at all.

Me: Get off the wall.
Kid: Make me.
Me: Oh just **** off would ya.
Kid: No.
Me: Get the **** off the wall or I'll kick you off it.
Kid: I'll "get ye kilt". (Basically he would get older chavs,20 odd yrs old,jobless,wastes of space to come bate me or even stab me..)
Me: *Approaches him with an obvious pissed off look upon my face"
Kid: *Jumps from the wall which at this point was about 7ft in height(I live on a hill) and goes running off into a rough estate..)

Now get this,that night he came back to try and steal my bike but it was locked up well so he stole my 6 yr old's sister's instead(Rawr.).. My mother then got into her car at 12pm at night to go looking for it. She was driving down a main road(2 lanes wide,cycle lane on each side,very busy road usually) and she sees the kid and his friend 'driving' up the road on the wrong side in the cycle lane on one of those pedal go karts(stolen of course). So she goes further down the road,turns around and drives into the estate where he ran away from me earlier on and finds the go kart at the side of the road and the two kids in a corner beside a ditch. She turns on her hi-beams pointing straight at them. They just froze,they couldn't do anything. So she motions to them to walk towards her.

My mother: Where's my daughters little bike? I know you robbed it.
Kids: Uhh..emm...we didn't rob it..
My mother: Yes you did,where is it?
Kids: Well emm..err there's a bike in the ditch over there it could be yours..
My mother: How convenient..Go get it and bring it back to me..
Kids: *Go get the bike and bring it back*
My mother: *Puts in he boot of her car(yes it fits in a hatchback 3 door Corolla,thank god for folding seats)* If I ever catch you near my house again I will get my son to kick the **** out of you. (I can't believe she even said that,she's cool when she wants to be haha)
Kids: *Go wandering off*

Then my mother came home and called the Guardai(Irish police force) and told them the story and the kids name. They said he was well known blah blah blah.. We later found out that the pedal go kart thing they stole belongs to one of my little brother's friends. This kid is only about 12 and he's done all this stuff. Another instead involving him and a robbed car also happened outside my house,but that's a whole different story and I've already bored yous enough..

Moral of the story:
If a little junkie,scumbag,rough,dodgy little ******* child comes up to you when you're running your R/C tell him to politely **** off before he even gets a chance to open his mouth. It'll work out better in the end.