RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ikon N'west kits
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 06:19 PM
khodges
My Feedback: (1)

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: Ikon N'west kits

I ordered the UPF Waco kit and received it in 6 weeks, twice what he promised me (about 2 months ago). I called once a week after the promised 3 weeks and finally got it. He has some kits of types not kitted very much, but I don't know if it's worth the hassle it takes to get one. This is what I know about Aaron (the owner of Ikon). He lives in Idaho, works in Washington State, and does some kind of maintenance and installation of railway crossings. His work hours are sort of on an "on demand" basis, I think. This is in addition to whatever he does with the model kits. He seems like a good enough sort when talking to him on the phone, and I was inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt for the first couple of weeks my order was late, but I think it's a poor way to increase your customer base by dragging out an order, not responding to calls, and taking your money without giving you something in return.

I have a cell# for him. I don't know how you've been trying to contact him. PM me and I'll give you what I have.