RCU Forums - View Single Post - REVO Science Project!
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 09:06 PM
Krawlin

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: REVO Science Project!

Last year, for my "freshman division" science project at my school, I did "How a 2 stroke nitro engine works and how the environment and tuning can affect it." It was really pretty neat, and it made me alot better at tuning my nitro's. And the school let me run it in the football field, and I got about 10 other people at school into the hobby, and also formed and RC club at my school called "The Yellowjacket Bashers." We do runs with strictly nitro trucks on fridays for the whole day, and we were able to get permission to become exempt from all school work on fridays to run our trucks, but the only condition was that we do some kind of change to the truck every time and submit our re****s to the principle, but a very small price to pay for getting exempt from all of every fridays school work and getting to run our nitro's. And luckily, the teachers actually like to come and watch, and we got out science teacher into it (he now has a LST). So unfortunately, you arent the first to do an expirement with an RC, you should persue trying to get the other kids into the hobby, and maybe even form a club if there are enough kids into it. Good luck on your project, and I hope it works out well for you.