RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need a good source for HBK2 Li-PO's
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 06:17 PM
ArrowNaughtic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Need a good source for HBK2 Li-PO's

CSRC batterys......my LHS stocks them at the same price as on the website. so, I either pay sales tax and support my hobby shop or shipping charges. The hobby shop guys love to see my rig pull in, they always clean my wallet out before i get out the door. I went to buy some paint once and ended up with 2 more batterys and another plane as well as preordered 2 new ones.
If I can talk him into stocking some esky parts then he will have all my business completely. Cmon Joe.....hook me up buddy!
I have had great luck with CSRC batterys, they hold a charge well and are perfect dimensions for all the Blade CP.s as well as the HBK2.
Great batterys at a good price and they stand behind thier products. I had one bad one and it was exchanged at the LHS no questions asked (it had a dead cell) Good move KC.........I got 2 of the 15C 1500mah 3S lipos for the HBK2.........a easy 10 minutes of flight time with a Danlion 3800 brushless and a 33A Pulso ESC. Start at 12.5v and at the end of the flight am at 10.2V normally or close to it.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Of all the things I ever lost....................................... I miss my mind the most!