RCU Forums - View Single Post - GWS Pico TIGER MOTH - Flight Report
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 07:51 PM
tam popo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GWS Pico TIGER MOTH - Flight Report

Sorry Gman2000 - TMoth not ready, not happy with u/carriage. I made a few changes, put some decent wheels on and a strut attaching wheel axle to just behind trailing edge on underside of fuse. I'll get some shots for tomorrow but batteries in camera are letting me down.
Took out my EZ*, 3D and Beaver for a session this morning before wind picked up. B/less Beaver a little slow to take off (Has TP 2809 127) so it must be the weight. It did fly nice and slow, went thru one pack. Changed to my fave slope site for b/less EZ*. This has Hyperion 2100Kv motor and 2200 3S lipo. Wow, loops and caught me unawares. Got control but only just, involuntary loop and circles before hitting a 30ft high pole!!!. Broken in 2 but I've now fixed it for tomorrow. 3D usual underarm launch and away. A few loops again and vert climbs and this is with a brushed 380 - 10 x 4 prop!!!
When you're retired at 55 and you fly 7 days a week you need a few planes so you are always ready - thats my excuse!![8D] Time for bed, early flying start. Byeee