RCU Forums - View Single Post - cen magnum nc clutch bell with gears.
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 10:14 PM
derrick05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: cen magnum nc clutch bell with gears.

ORIGINAL: offroadfury

Ok here is my two cents, Due to my frustrations with this same issue this problem can easily be resolved. Cen already has all the prints still for making the aluminum pinions from 11T - 19T so wouldn't it just make sense to have them made in steel. Seems to me like this would make customers happy plus you still make money. You are only offering 3 options...
G84310-04 Steel Clutch Bell T14-T18
G84307-04 Steel Clutch Bell T15-T18
G84308-04 Steel Clutch Bell T14 T17

None of those options suit Monster truck wheels and tires unless we want to make are trucks slower on the bottom end. There was another option and that was using the HPI Clutch Bell 11T/14T 2-Speed but that is not an option now either as it has been discontinued. I don't think making CNC steel spurs without making steel pinions was the right way to go, it looks more like the steel spurs were made to make a sucker profit so people would have to keep buying more crappy, and poorly built
G84310-04 Steel Clutch Bell T14-T18, G84307-04 Steel Clutch Bell T15-T18, G84308-04 Steel Clutch Bell T14 T17 The crimp job on these parts are horrible. Please can we get a good gesture here and have them made
[X(]Exactly what I was trying to say[:-]As I said before,CEN DOES NEED TO ADRESS THIS ISSUE.I am so glad you said what you did because when I mentioned earlier that the problem needed to be adressed the cen guy came back and tried to make me look small[:@]so now that its more than me,maybe cen will take a look at this.The MG-16 is a hundred dollars cheaper but has a slipper clutch.If you own a Magnum or MT-SPEC you will have to constantly buy gears.Thats why mine stays on the shelf[:@]