RCU Forums - View Single Post - KMP / YT FW-190 Build Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 10:53 AM
nemesis4u
My Feedback: (77)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: KMP / YT FW-190 Build Thread

all

YOU WILL BE RECEIVING YOUR RETRACTS and STRUTS, WHEELS soon... THE FACTORY shipped them separately and all CUSTOMERS with KMP BEARCATS and FW -190s have this delay in the initial shipment... No worries.. YOU WILL BE TAKEN care of....

THEY ALL INCLUDE the RETRACTS, OLEOS, WHEELS...

http://www.vqwarbirds.com/products/aircraft/FW190.html
http://www.vqwarbirds.com/products/a...t/BEARCAT.html

SHIPPING was delayed... But instead of delaying the shipping of the BEARCATS and FW-190s ... they shipped the aircraft.... the items are coming asap per the last communication with KMP HEADQUARTERS!!!

Here is a copy of KMP HEADQUARTERS POST from the BEARCAT THREAD....

-CHEERS
TOMAS
[email protected]
www.vqwarbirds.com

RE: KMP F8-F Bearcat - 10/3/2007 2:26:41 PM
Paul Morrison
Status: offline I certainly apologize for the misinformation twax4real.

I was unaware that they were missing until after the boxes had been sent. The factory notified us and told us that they wanted to use a better aluminum in the retracts, struts and wheels, to make them somewhat more durable, and they had been on the recieving end of a supply problem.

When I became aware I called every customer that I knew of that had recieved these models, and I personally explained the problem and promised to send the retracts, struts and alloy wheels when I recieve them from the factory. I talked to the factory on Friday, and they said at that time that they should be sent on Saturday (weekends are different in China, Saturday is a business day!). I have not recieved them yet, but will shortly. When I do each person will get a set.

twax4real, if you could email me at: [email protected] (please do not use the board PM function), I will make sure you are on the list, since I apparently forgot to give you a call with the others. Alternately, you can phone me at 1-888-968-7251 and I'll make sure you're going to get a set.

This information also pertains to the FW-190's, which are missing what the bearcats are missing, and the Bonanzas are likewise missing the nose strut.

Of course we regret that such an error was made in the first place, but we stand behind our product and our customers, and we will come through on this. Its a beautiful plane.

Paul Morrison,
Sales, Media Design, Customer Service, Garbage man, web designer, Man of Many Hats, ------- KMP