RCU Forums - View Single Post - GWS Pico TIGER MOTH - Flight Report
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 03:52 PM
guapoman2000

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: GWS Pico TIGER MOTH - Flight Report

Tam Popo.....

Why thanks for your flight report as I was wondering when you were coming back and report on flying that Tiger Moth of yours....

You remined me of someone from way back in 2002 within the RCGroups threads and this person called himself Tim2000 and Eflightmeister2000 of which always overpowering all of his models.

I believe that if you are happy with the results of your Brushless motor selection then, this is all that matters but, my requirements for going brushless was entirely different as it had to keep the same or come in close to the original weight and be gentle and true to SCALE but, with the advantages of a high Efficient Brushless motor that I can fly for over 15 minutes and land....b/s with the guys and go right back with the same battery and fly for another 5 - 8 minutes.

I will continue to post my adventures of my Tiger Moth and my next step is to provide a quality Video of it's flight so all can see the gentle but still capable RC Model it has been transformed by using the selected brushless motor from Himax.

I hope you can fix that wing and have her up in the air back soon!

Carlos