RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dead Ninja .28
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 01:48 PM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Dead Ninja .28

ORIGINAL: kthatch805

so its not the clutch i checked.. its got a leak somewhere.. after tunning it it ruins good but wont settle down.. i richend it all the way out and worked my way down to a good tune..do even when its WAY rich after a pinned run it cmes back and sounds like its starving for fuel..then bogs out..
what brand glow plug are you running ? some brands of glowplugs wont seal in the ninja head causing air leaks , the Ninja motors are pretty solid, you issue sounds very much like a tuning problem, air leak, etc.... I would be checking your fuel filters, fuel tank, fuel hose, carb cinch bolt.....

On rare occasion the Ninja's have had front bearing issue, which could result in a severe air leak....But if it isnt the front tbearing it has to be something very simple, these motors have only 4 moving parts, so there isnt much that can go wrong, there is no such thing as a lemon as the LHS is describing.... to me the LHS sounds imcompetant if they cant diagnose such a simple running problem....I would be pissed off if thats all they are willing to do for you.....

Also what head shims and nitro % are you running, as well what tuned pipe...???? what is this motor running in ?