RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tower Promo codes - please-please add as you get them
Old 10-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Semi Retired Aviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Save $20 on a 50$ order from Tower..

Well for us Aussies, Tower is heaven. We can't buy at anything like the prices Tower advertises, and even with postage it's a lot cheaper. I suppose that has something to with having a population of 280 million compared with 20 million!! Large boxes, ARF's and some kits are the exception because they have to be sent DHL or UPS and they are hot on charging.

I tried the codes mentioned a couple of pages back for 20 off 50 and got two orders shipped even though the message came up at checkout that I wasn't sent the codes so couldn't use them.

I wonder what I have to do to get Platinum membership; I've spent almost US$7000 in 14 months, not all for me, but I work with a couple of other guys and we put in combined orders regularly.

The service Tower offers surpasses anything we can get here too. If the LHS has to order, then it's faster and cheaper to order from Tower, and it's going to get even better with the Aussie $$ headed for parity with the greenback.

Long live Tower.