RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite B-25 ARF (Tecnical, tips, suggestions)
Old 10-15-2007, 04:49 PM
krproton

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Top Flite B-25 ARF (Tecnical, tips, suggestions)

Please allow me to introduce my self. My name is Tim and I am one of the people who developed the 1/9th Top Flite B-25 ARF. I work in the R&D department at Hobbico and did the in-house development work and wrote the instruction manual for this model. Another R&D member (who has more scale and twin engine experience) was the primary test pilot.

I have been posting on the other thread on this site about the Top Flite B-25, but now that the kits are in stock and will be shipping soon, all the speculation (When will it be available? How much does it cost? What are the specifications?) is over, so I think it is time to start a new thread with actual technical data, tips/suggestions.

Now that I have had the opportunity to assemble and fly my own B-25 (leftover from final production samples) on my own personal time, I have learned many helpful tips and suggestions that I would like to pass onto those who may be purchasing one of these models in the future. I don't intend this thread to replace the service that our Product Support department provides, but hopefully I will be able to answer some of your more technical questions that only someone who has built and flown one of these models could answer. I will try to visit this thread often, but please be patient if I am not able to answer right away.

I've already posted a few photos of my model in the other thread, but for those of you who may not have seen it, below is repeat of one of them (I didn't have all the cockpit parts installed at the time the photo was taken--darn!).

To those of you who will be building and flying one of these models soon, please feel free to post what you have learned and your suggestions as well!

That said, following is my first post in this thread about the Top Flite B-25.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ca82375.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	783638