RCU Forums - View Single Post - what is the best?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 07:08 AM
fastnitrofiberglass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: what is the best?

I was thinking of putting a .21 in the EP hammer i have now i've got an old pirhanna .21 from a forgoton mean machine i was gonna build a couple weeks ago but the evil elixer that is nitro got spilled on the hull (dang unsealed and on a high shelf nitro bottle) it was 45% it ate right through the thing i was thinking about putting that engine in one of my dead monos sitting around but i still wanted a sport boat i think i might try the O.S. .18 idea they are only like $85 at tower less shipping costs it should be a drop in upgrade i'll possibly add a stinger but they cavitate so much in choppy water so i don't know about that one yet please keep your ideas coming this could turn out better than i thought i'm still wondering about a carb though when i swapped the carb on my vegas she flew I wish i knew a good one for this boat... Oh yah and there are muffled mac pipes if i had to choose between the regular and that i would take it then i could run it in a few more places i know of it's just that people get kind of well ANNOYED when your boat is to loud you should have seen the look on this guys face when i was running my ops .67 mono up there (he called the cops and smiled at me) lol.