RCU Forums - View Single Post - WALKERA 37
Thread: WALKERA 37
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 09:15 PM
babyhuey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WALKERA 37

ORIGINAL: W37 Cepeda

You could be right. My DF37 is using trex head. I do have a DF60 head kit.. im going to put it together and see.

W37

ORIGINAL: robin b

My main axis didn't have a notch in it and the one with the kit is short enough that the flybar hits the anti rotation bracket so it seems that i need one inbetween but I just realized that I can use the 37's shaft and just lower it through the bearings to what ever length that I need!

Do you think that it will work?

Thanks
Ok I did have to shorten to shaft at the top to allow the flybar ball room to come down all of the way but the rest of the shaft just projects down through the bottom bearing and needed no mods. I may go back and grind flats in the shaft for the set screws but I shouldn't have to unless they slip. Since there is two of them I don't think that there will be a problem as the 36 only has one with no flat and hasn't slipped even though I am using the same powerplant .
It is very strange to see this thing in action as everything is backwards and that makes me very nervous to fly it even though I understand how it works, It's FREAKY!

Cross your fingers PLEASE,
Huey

PS With the blue head, tail,and motor, Red and white blades and red Trex canopy THIS THING IS BEAUTIFUL!