RCU Forums - View Single Post - Help, I can't seem to get my plane over the runway.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Jester241

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help, I can't seem to get my plane over the runway.

Its just going to take practice. I took out the bottom of my Sukhoi exactly like you talk about being on the other side of the runway. Came down low thinging I was lined up and WHACK right into the dirt bank parallel to the runway.

As far as flying it straight at you then using rudder.....I personally wouldnt worry about using any rudder,just practice more.

I've been flying solo for a few months now and still to this day dont use any rudder ever really. Maybe I should be,but I've got enough controls to concentrate on let alone a rudder that you can do without pending you've got good flying conditions and your flying straight(this is were the practice comes in). I only use the rudder to steer the plane on the ground.

....Just going to take practice M8. No magical tricks going to make it happen.......been solo for months now and getting lined up is still a challenge for me,just try to NOT "jerk" the stick too much during landings.