RCU Forums - View Single Post - new 3W 106 is here
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2003, 11:49 AM
fryfly
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new 3W 106 is here

who cares Kris ! no one really gives a crap about all your planes and all the motors and all the fixing you have to do on everone else's motors to get them to run right!! all the modifications you supposedly have to do to get things to run properly and fly the right way,seems to me you and just a handful of guys here have had the problems you constantly bring up,I've never had a problem with the 7 3W motors I have purchased like you have and for that matter neither have the "THOUSANDS" of other 3W owners out there, if your so smart and know so much more than all the people making this stuff and people that have actually been in the hobby a hell of alot longer than you,Motor manufacturers/aircraft manufacturers you would be producing your own motors making your own airframes instead of being a Master Mechanic at your little parts store.I get so sick and tired ( and so do others here)of hearing your arrogant bashing of 3W everytime the subject comes up that it's getting real OLD!! If you don't like 3W then don't buy themand drop the subject, If you don't like some manufacturers plane don't buy it and drop the subject, if you can't get on here anymore and have something positive to say or add without getting out the dictionary or grammar book that evidently sits right next to your computer then don't add your 2 cents because it has no bearing on what this thread is talking about or was started for.
If you know so much more than the rest of us stupid idiots out here you should be calling the engine manufacturers themselves or their engineers(especially since you refuse to be one,and you fix their mistakes all day long ) and go to work for them,get things done right the way you think they should be and make the modeling world a better place for all of us!!!!!!!!