RCU Forums - View Single Post - ZDZ 40 Carb
Thread: ZDZ 40 Carb
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 04:38 PM
Rainman-ACRF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ZDZ 40 Carb

ORIGINAL: Zeeb

At the risk of being equally frank, this forum is covered by RCS who is the USA distributor for ZDZ and thus any opinions/thoughts/recommendations they might offer probably wouldn't do you any good
Hey, I came here looking for some carb advise as used in conjunction with a ZDZ product and all the perculiarities that may (or may not) come with it. Someone pointing me in the direction of some kind (any kind) of resource so that I could do this myself would have been useful nay simple enough for someone with the experience of these things, as this is something I'm fairly new to.

Sorry you're having troubles, but slamming someone who owes you nothing is not the way to get any help...
Sorry, but the impression I had after someone quite kurtly posted some link to an item of dictum left me with the impression that this was some kind of official ZDZ support forum and woe-betide any kind soul that might offer advise (as someone other than an "official tech" did kindly offer). It would have taken someone no effort at all to just guide me in the right direction, however misguided I might have been in coming here in the first place. So you say I should have picked up the phone .... are you suggesting if someone employs a number of contact options it's ok to ignore some and not others? Thats kinda what you're implying.

Like it or not, whoever supports ZDZ is an ambassedor for the brand, wherever it may be. I didn't ask anyone to provide with anything that would cost them anything other than a polite "what you want is that-a-way ---> ".

I don't care much for your "frank" reply, because you're now slamming me when all I wanted was a little advise, got next to nothing in three months, and somehow this is my fault. I don't know who you are, but if you're anything to do with ZDZ then you just signed a blank cheque for an alternative brand. Unfortunately, RCU isn't just a US resource, it's a global resource and hence a lot of ppl from the UK come here, but no one expects such short efforts in a little help wherever they're from - a forum link, anything would have been nice but thats how it is I'm sorry I caused everyone so much trouble. Jeez.