RCU Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Flight RC 104 inch 100cc Yak-54 sneak peek
Old 12-01-2007, 02:59 AM
Bosshossv8
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight RC 104 inch 100cc Yak-54 sneak peek

Josey, LOL> I sure would be. But, I did not play nice with it, I wailed harder than I ever have on that motor, and the bottom end suffered. A DA might have faired better, but i am sure it would have shown wear. WOT minutes on end flipping , I think 25 to 30 AMsoil fed gallons of fuel, with 1/5 gallon of break-in on ashless,..fun for sure. But ,I would not trash a 600 dollar DA the same way, the DL made it cheap enough to have fun abusing it.

Onto this one.........man, my 1/3 Super Cub is almost back in one piece and my 3W106 is begging to go back in 'er. So, what am I going to power this bird with..........

Come on DL170........LOL. No, I think , just like the 88", it deserves the American Ferrari , DA and homegrown CF pipes.

I am eating up the A123 reports and doing reading and I think I will jump on 'em as well....

But, I am staying old school radio R649 SPCM JR on Ham.

The great thing about this last class of EF birds is, they fly well with a wide scope of components....you're not locked into any one setup to get awesome performance.

I would get a kick out of someone flying this with a Quadra or Zenoah ...