RCU Forums - View Single Post - Winter project
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Mr Cajun Gator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Winter project

ORIGINAL: crispyspa

Turbo.........Do us all a favor and unplug your computer and cancel your internet service. MY god man, Don't you ever have anything good to say about anything?
I saw a RTR from another builder. Selling as his "Christmas Special" for something like $1200. Don't say this is overpriced.
I do agree that we need to post about our builds and new Idea projects. Since I was drugged into this. The Christmas Special that is only from Airboating Magazine (excellent magazine) is for a 27cc high performance ready to run RC Airboat. Before it is lead to be over priced, do a little home work. This boat is built from aircraft grade birch plywood 1/8" 3ply inner locking framwork and 5ply 3/32" skin, not the cheaper baltic birch or Luan/Lauan Plywood for Dolls' Houses. The engine is a 27cc CY 3.25hp. The radio is the Futaba 2 channel digital proportional R/C system. The boat is hand crafted with more hours than I care to count. It is a truely proven R/C airboat, with out the need to have comments or cons to make it out to be more than what it is.
IMO Terbo just calls it as he see's it. He is not the one acting, so why is it that he should be the one to apologize.
Andy your last SI 3 pointer build came out excellent, with your eye and hands of craftsmanship. Your add ons IMO really helped. Good luck on this build. The vid of your first SI 3 pointer looked to run perty good.