RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL MONSTER GT 8.0, MMGT FORUM
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 06:06 AM
easyrabbit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL MONSTER GT 8.0, MMGT FORUM

Thanks! Will try to post more later. Will try to take it down to the beach and hit some dunes.... Next time I run I will lean out a bit and get it poppin a bit more. It looks like the servo and saver are fine, just came loose which is good. I heard that was a weak point for this truck. I also notice they sell a better steering assembly as a "Factory Team" part. So far it is fine to me as long as it does not break. It barley does the job it is supposed to which is what I would expect from an RTR. When it does break I will put a much better servo in there.

I need to look up what tank it has but runtime is not that bad at the moment. Maybe a little short, probably because I am running a little on the rich side. I want to say 10-15 minutes but I really was not paying attention. I am using Traxxas Top Fuel 20% since I already have my other trucks running on it and it is the best brand they got at my LHS.

Thanks for the comments, will try to get more vid up there later. Got mom in town for a couple weeks so I will keep her on the camera. I think she did pretty good for her first time!

R