RCU Forums - View Single Post - Revo w/ OS18TM wont start
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 12:28 PM
ned289

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revo w/ OS18TM wont start

OK. So I was having problems starting the Revo and decided to replace the OWB and seem to start up within 30 seconds with is about 10 minutes faster then before so that was great. Now, after letting it sit for a few days, the engine wont turn over at all. I called my LHS and they said perhaps the gears in the EZ Starter are loose and not grabbing. So I took that apart and everything is good the way it should but the engine is still not turning. The EZ Starter spins when the button is pressed though. So I did some reading and other people have indicated they have had issues with their EZ Starters so I decided to buy a pull start and install that. Still the engine will not turn over. Its as if somethings not catching. When I replaced the OWB, I turned it a few times and the piston would move up and down. Now, sometimes when I turn the OWB, the piston doesnt seem to move like I think it should.

At this point Im ready to throw the stuipid thing out the window. Any help would be greatly appreciated.