RCU Forums - View Single Post - Zenoag Mods?
Thread: Zenoag Mods?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 03:40 AM
martno1fan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Zenoag Mods?

ORIGINAL: ken0276

ORIGINAL: martno1fan

ORIGINAL: ken0276

martno1fan, I have 4 mod 260s, Zen7 is best for the speed within those 260s, by the way, Thanks for the replying for its specs.
Ken who modded the other 3 zens care to name some names ?On second thoughts better do it in pm we dont want to upset any frail egos do we.
Ok, I ran many engine in my past a couple years, some are gone and some are still alive, my first engine was Homelite 30 then 2 old Hanson/QD 3 and 4 bearing 25cc, BTB 260, CC racing/QD 25, CC racing/Hanson Hornet HB 260, 2 RedLine 260, EZ4 260 and Zen7, for those engines that I have been ran on my Cats, personally, I prefer Zen7 engine for the speed and performance.
Thanks for that Ken very brave of you under the circumstances ,listen guys to asume that the only engine modders of any worth all come from the states is just rubbish.Fact is not many people are interested in speed records this side of the pond its all about racing ,ohh and having fun remember that word?.Believe it you wont "believe" excuse the pun that Daves motor can make 7 hp no matter what,wether it does or it doesnt the Fact is its proven against boats and motors from all over the world and comes second to none, Daves trophy cabinate proves that.You have seen that bbmods said he believes it does make 7 hp and that his qd ht cant keep up with it and now Ken has stated its the fastest motor in his collection,that includes a cc racing engine among others.I dont understand why you try to put down this motor when you havent run one,id suggest buying one trying it and then give an honest opinion on it? ,at least then if you dont like it you can then say you ran it.Im not saying Daves is better than anyone elses motor but what you guys are saying is just not fair,anyway have a good christmas guys and lets not all fall out over this again.Everyones entitled to an opinion but at least lets keep it civilised and honest.
mart
ps
Radioactiver what do you base that statement on> "We all know there is a Santa Claus" if you have proof id like to see it and so would my kids just a little joke