RCU Forums - View Single Post - Shipping Greyhound--DON'T
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 01:00 AM
cschmidt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Shipping Greyhound--DON'T

Well gang, Im on my second set of problems with greyhound, I sold 2 airplanes this summer that were being shipped from Kansas to NC, it took 28 days for them to finally get there, I shipped a glider to the west coast at the same time and took 21 days. I vowed to never use them again but recently bought a NIB out of production airplane from a very nice fellow in Florida. greyhound said it would take 1 day 7 hours to get here so I thought I would give them another chance, this is the 8th day and still nothing. So it seems to be the norm here in central Kansas.
The last time I was at the station I noticed to large boxes sitting in the SNOW. I went to see if one of them was my airplane but found that they were not, BUT--- they were airplanes being shipped out by a fellow modeler who I know, today, there still sitting there in the SNOW , OUTSIDE for anyone to walk up and TAKE. 6 days later!!!
For those of you that have good luck with them, GREAT, I hope you continue to have good luck but as for me this is the last time.

BTW, As for the tracking it? well you cant.

curt