RCU Forums - View Single Post - Recent VK Cherokee Babe build
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 09:39 PM
slim_pkns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Recent VK Cherokee Babe build

Sorry for being away so long but my holiday was FANTASTIC! Hope everyone else had as good a time with family and friends as I did.

I got a new 12 megapixel digital camera and a 48"x48" board to build on! WOOHOOO!!! Hope I'm not too late to reply to some of you. Thanks everyone for keeping up the interest and special thanks to safeTwire for the awesome photo.

I do have full plans and documentation now thanks to the previous owner of the kit and DRCraig for the instruction sheet. I'll try to help out anyway I can. PM me if you want to talk about it.

I got a bottle of Titebond White Glue and I'm back at home studying plans again. I've been having a hard time getting an image of how the fuselage sides are built up. The plans show them as hidden line (dashed) and I just don't get it yet. I'm not going to put glue to wood until I do. I'll try to get a picture of the area posted shortly.

FlightPrep: I think that would be fantastic if you could. Congrats on the find and I can't wait to hear about the refurb! PM me if you need to but I hope you'll add your touch-ups to this thread and post some pics.

More soon...