RCU Forums - View Single Post - Whoa! 50CC for $220?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 11:55 AM
Al Lewis
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Whoa! 50CC for $220?

Seen them. They have about the same power as a SPE 40 and may not be available for long. Parts may also not be available. Word is that this is TomyRCmodels latest endeavor and that the people building the parts aren't going to provide him with anymore.
From Mitsu1: I have been told by a certain individual, who claims to be in the know .... That absolutely under NO circumstances will United Hobby ever have anymore SV engines. This person guaranteed me this ... so its been almost like a game for me, as I go the UH everyday a look to see if the backordered SV engines are ever going to be filled? If they never get the backorders filled, and they never take anymore new orders I will have complete confidence in everything else this person tells me.
I can't confirm that but you can check with the people that know, or claim to, in the SV gassers thread. http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_64...mpage_4/tm.htm

If you look at the stock availability block on the website they are minus numbers and have been for quite some time, as are most of the items listed under gas engines.