RCU Forums - View Single Post - Prairie Bird [RC], by Peck Polymers
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2003, 10:44 PM
Joe Nagy
My Feedback: (3)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RC Prairie Bird

Hi Dave;

Greetings to you from the 'Valley of the Sun'.

Long time-no talk. How did those Rev-Up Pylon props work outfor you a couple or 3 yrs back; damn, but I miss Rev-Up props, [fortunately I still have several hundred stashed away].

Many thanx for your helping me out with the Prairie Bird. I too, thought that I had seen it published somewhere in the modelling press, but thus far have not been able to locate it in my extensive magazine archives: I thought for sure it was Model Builder...NO, not in RCM, so I am almost through Model Aviation's plans inventory, still have FM and MAN to go, but doubt they published it....but who knows for sure.

Peck Polymers will sell me the plans, [just rec'd an email from them], however, the plan does not show the wing section, just rib spacing; sorta' like the VECO kit plans of old, just an assist to build said kit, you could not scratch one from the plans without 'redesigning' the model.

So, I will await kit details from you and follow up on same; again, many thanx Dave, I appreciate your help, boy oh boy, this 'net thing is great, sure is! I will close for now, best regards from sunny and warm Phoenix,

Joe Nagy. email: [email protected]