RCU Forums - View Single Post - Making a Blizzard, with a Vortex
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 04:27 PM
D Bronk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Making a Blizzard, with a Vortex

ORIGINAL: D Bronk

Well The Boys came over today ..They showed up @ 4:00, so really didn`t have much time to make Blizzards..made a short Vid, but can`t seem to get it To upload, to putfile.I`ll keep Trying..

..Winterized by SodaPop-can & air filter. Ran Real good considering,,I didn`t even adjust the Carb.Simply Started it ,and plopped it on the ground..I`ll tweak on it, Next Year..

Hopeing to get the Vid up yet
...I finally got the Vid Uploaded.I gave up on putfile ,and used the RCU Vid Host..Vid Was taken by my oldest Nephew Riley (13)on my Digital Camera.I forgot to show him, how to use the Zoom Button,and light was getting poor..I editted in some Brightness on the Vid..Still not the Best but..Here it is..
.The last few seconds the OEM Radio seemed to have last control, and Was Headed Straight for my 3 ton truck..The Boat caught something and Flipped 3`ft from making a direct hit.It planted itself upside down with the nose pointing back from where it was travelling from.It was running at Full Throttle untill I took 20 paces towards the Boat .That was the distance where I seemed to Have Radio control again,and the Throttle finally went back to Idle..So Out goes that RADIO AND its` ELECTRONICS .I lost Faith in that system, and I`m going to put some Quality components in the Boat.

...The Boys didn`t get a chance to Try the Boat themselves yet ,but they understand that It needs some more work, and they will have they`re opportunity soon..They Do think Airboats are pretty cool,I hate to say it but that little tast of the Sport has got a bit of a grip on me too..LOL

..Here`s the link ,and I hope to have something Better, for Viewing Next time..

http://www.rcuvideos.com/item/BD5JH9...#theater_title