RCU Forums - View Single Post - Starter wand included?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Michael211
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Starter wand included?

Good! Thank you for your response... your attention to posts on here is 1 of the reasons I've chosen to go with an RCV engine as my 1st 4-stroke purchase.

I've been a 2-stroke modeler for nearly 20 years now, mainly because I've enjoyed the simplicity of these engine... no valves to have to adjust, ever! LOL! So the simplicity of your RCV 4-stroke engines really appeals to me, as well as the SP series abiltity to swing larger scale-like props.

The only thing is, your hex starter system would have been alot better had it been compatible with heli 6mm hex starter wands. I dread having to change the head of my starter motor constantly from standard rubber insert to heli starter wand to RCV SP starter wand... grrrrrr! At least in the case of my heli, I'm able to use the push-in style starter wand so it's a pretty quick change-over from starting an airplane engine to starting the heli's engine... now I'm not sure what to do dang-it.

Anyhows I look forward to trying out this new adventure. Many thanks for your time and your ear!

- Michael