RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hyper ST pro or Losi Eight-T Roller?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Jerzferno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hyper ST pro or Losi Eight-T Roller?

Let me tell you something about the search function. I put in a search, "Kyosho Inferno". Thats all! I got HPI Savage, 1/10th scale stuff, and many many other things in it including Inferno. So the search is not that great a function. Wouldnt you think all I would have nothing but Kyosho Inferno hits? Nope. If someone wants to ask a question, thats what this forum is for. If you are tired of seeing this question its really really simple................dont respond. New people come on this borad every day. More models are being purchased by these people. So asking a question that has been asked before is no big deal. So........to get to the question, I have seen the LOSI eight run and it looks to be a stought vehicle. I have not seen the ST, but OFNA has a great reputation. Since cost is not the issue, you need to look at the simpler things like parts availability, LHS support, Internet sights, and listen to the guys who have these. Especially the ones who have/had both. I would think either truggy will be a great purchase. Just like any model, you can upgrade and most importantly practice, practice, practice. Im sure which ever you chooose, you will get what you are looking for.