RCU Forums - View Single Post - What is the BEST begginer Heli???
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Druss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is the BEST begginer Heli???

ORIGINAL: Big Green Machine

My point? How can I have a point when I am asking a question? Whats your point?

Anyway, the original CX not coming with the spectrum is sort of besides any point being as it is obsolete. For only $30 less you would have to be pretty uninformed to buy the CX. But you are right the Lama is a pretty good value for what you get. Myself, I would rather have the far superior spectrum radio that if you plan on keeing the heli would be way better in the long run. And if you plan to eventually sell it, as I mentioned already, when you factor in the poor resale value of the lama compared to the CX2 price becomes kind of pointless as the CX2 will hold its value far better from what I have seen on the used market.

. Also, lastly I would rather support my LHS then some random basement seller on the internet. Everyone should try and support their LHS as much as possible, and when you are still learning it is nice to have some personal assistance when you need questions answered. ...Or you could buy the cheap chinese knock off, save a few bucks, get inferior electronics and help put your LHS out of business! Yay!
nice short term thinking there. all the major brands you're thinking of today started off as "chinese knockoffs" what do you think eflite is? made in the USA?

Align is an appliances manufacturer that saw a niche market they could enter...

btw, i'd put esky electronics up against eflite anyday. and seeing as i actually own both products that's coming from experience, what do you base your comments on?

I also do support my local hobby shop but I also like to get a good deal, especially on a trainer which will probably sit on the shelf after a few months.

resale value on a co-axial? are you joking? there is nothing better about the radio beyond the fact that it's 2.4ghz so you don't have to worry about frequency conflict with other flyers... oh wait what other flyers, most of these are flown indoors at ppls homes.