RCU Forums - View Single Post - My 1`st Scratch Built Airboat,,EVER !!
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 01:47 AM
D Bronk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My 1`st Scratch Built Airboat,,EVER !!

ORIGINAL: dadkins

That hull turned out WAY better than I ever thought it would. Very nice work.
Question: a G90 is that like an .049 or .10 size ? or a .90 ci ? because - either you have HUGE hands or that is going to be WAY overpowered.
Thanks Dad..You know G-90..Like this LOL would definately be an asset for me if I gan get this engine classified/passed off as a 1/2 A Class engine..Look out speed record..What do you say Andy,what`s the chances?

..Hi Vamp ,Thanks..I`ll be surprised if this boat is going to weigh much more than 1 pound ,4 ounces ready to run..I`ll take it to the Post Office and have it weighed later on.

..jasperrc "And if you do get it crumpled up before the snow is gone... vids?!!" More like, Crumpled up before the end of Next Week...LOL Vids I`ll try ,but lately it seems I can`t get a decent video shot, unless my 13 year old Nephew is operating the Camera for me...

..Well today /yesterday, was a no progress type Day..Trying to educate myself on Engine Angle of Attack, Thrust angles,correct Balance points,That sort of thing..I need to get this type of thing right before I permanently start attaching parts to the Hull..Plus been giving a far bit of thought to Mounting up the engine..I want to be able to place and Tape the boat together just to make sure things are going to work out..

..sorry for my Goofing around in the last few posts .I`ll start to serious up again soon before you guys think I`m just Clowning around with this build..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq46957.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	847918   Click image for larger version

Name:	Id96555.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	847919   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lq36490.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	39.8 KB