RCU Forums - View Single Post - CASTER RACING K8-T TRUGGY OPINIONS?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 07:14 AM
vnmsgt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CASTER RACING K8-T TRUGGY OPINIONS?

ORIGINAL: INTEGRA

ummm who ever told u the Castor was better then the Mugen Has Guarenteed Never even Owned a 5 or 5T.....there is No way possible a Hacked out Copy of the mugen is gonna be better.....its suprising that people will beleive almost ANY thing u tell them these days.
Most of the people on that forum with the caster own and race mugens and are comparing them to their own mugen truggies. The caster is not a copy cat at all. From research I have done I have found out that caster actually has made alot of suspension components and more for alot of different manufacturers and now has decided to make a truggy and buggy for themselves. Supposedly they are real big in california but are still pretty new to the US.

lol funny...you own a K car and a HPyer but looking into buying a Caster? not to mentio comparing it to mugen? something isnt right here.... anyways since when caster is a good car? just let him buy one.. i am sure he will regert it the next day
I am currently getting rid of some of my other R/C stuff (NOT my kyosho or hyper). I am getting rid of some buggies and MT's and on-road cars because I do not really drive them and want to replace them with another truggy. I like truggies and would like another but as you can see by what own, ST-RR, Hyper, Monsoon that I do not like to get what EVERYONE has. I like to get different stuff and try it out. Do some more research on this truggy and you will find out that it seems like a decent truck with good quality and so far excellent customer service from the questions I have spoke to them about.