RCU Forums - View Single Post - Parkzone Slo-V engine trouble!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 10:43 PM
agexpert
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Parkzone Slo-V engine trouble!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: overbored77

I have to defend my buddy here.

I see guys who two weeks ago admittedly crashed a trainer because of inexperience, trying to
reccomend a good 3-D plane. and guys who can't get their engines tuned reccomending props, fuel
and glow plugs to everyone on this forum and others, And nobody jumps down their throat.
A guy has a bad day and accidentally posts something he regrets, and instead of deleting it
comes out and apologizes and ridicules himself. And you continue to trash him for it?

Well I realize that 75% of the people here are experts at the art of RC flying, But you don't know
CGretired on a personal level other than his posts and if you spent 5 minutes in his company (or read the
bulk of his previous posts) you would know that he is an extremely helpful person that gives accurate info,
and is a pleasure to be around.

So before typing on your computer use your brains for a moment, and remember that everyone here is
human and makes mistakes. Some actually have the balls to admit it!

Get over yourselves, you're just not that important. Get a room and don't ask... and (For God's sake..PLEASE), ...don't tell.

To the Original poster:

Turn ON the transmitter first. If that is not the problem, take it back to the store and buy an ACTUAL trainer. What you have is junk, a piece of excriment and perhaps useless. Get your money back, tell whomever you bought it from that he/she ripped you off and proceed to buy an actual AIRPLANE.

There are many here who will defend an RCU sponsor to their very death. Don't bother with them. Listen to people who can actually FLY the way YOU want to fly.

This is nothing more than a website. Talk to real people, make some real friends, get some real experience and join a real club. We are here to help, but the people you will meet in this hobby could potentially be friends for life.

Good Luck!!