RCU Forums - View Single Post - Exceed-RC Raptor G2 Keeps Spining
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 03:28 AM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Exceed-RC Raptor G2 Keeps Spining

Please make sure on your gyro setting is not DS because the tail servos is not digital. Set to normal and reverse and your servo will last a long time.

Thanks
ORIGINAL: joliyosa

Customer services of ExceedRC.com and Xheli.com does not exist!! All my tech inquireries have been just ignored. There is no Manual how to fix any troubles. I went to Walkera.com by finding that Raptor G2 is just a copy cat of Walkera 36. I could get parts from Hongkong in a few days.

I learned to find the cause in a hard way by experimenting many.
- When the tail rotor holding pin is slipping because the rubber pully inside the tail section is damaged, the tail blade did not rotate occasionally or well to the heli started spinning for the tail not being effective. The fix is to glue the tail pully to the shaft not to freely rotate. The rubber puly was available only from Walkera, Hongkong at a few dollors.

The tail servo burnt three times no matter how I adjusted the TX and G011 by getting new servos three times. Instead of keep buying the replacement, I bought and installed Futaba GY401 and S9254 Combo via HeliHobby.com at $199.99. The heli is flying very well with the high stability heading!