RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL NITRO DRIFTING THREAD
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 09:51 PM
madwelshy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL NITRO DRIFTING THREAD

Hi all, first of alli got to A BIG thanks to everyone on this forum for the info about drifting & setups, What a help its been.

I thought after reading this forum & watching vids on the net about drifting, Ill give it a go, so i got my old old ts4n out of the shed from a 5 year rest, I couldnt belive it it started with in about 4-5 pulls...(SHOCKED) after collecting so much dust..

i got it all tuned in on normal tyres & took a trip to b&Q got some abs & installed it on the rims.... WWWWaaa hhhooooo what a trip well funky,

im still learning but also doing some awsome drifting too. i think i gotto fine tune the setup of the car as having some handling problems, at times its pulling to one side & it seems to drift better one way then spin out alot the opposit so i ts all about tweaking now.
i've had no need to full throttle as doing ok upto mid range..

temps are running about 230 - 280 though the car is runing rich to help keep the temps down, one problem i am facing though is at times the engine bogs out now and then but it all depends on the driving.

Well thanks all again as now ive got the drifting bug! , but hey why not its Wicked....