RCU Forums - View Single Post - need input about the Walkera Dragonfly 36
Old 01-28-2008, 07:52 PM
FlyingHigh 400
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need input about the Walkera Dragonfly 36

ORIGINAL: Chophop

TB,
If you looking at $75 I think the 430L 3150 and BL-35G would be the best quality. You might get a cheaper buy but have to buy a new one for more $ a short time later. You can get the two for close to the $75. Probably $85, but shop around.

Here is a bit of well meant advice, your forum name might not go so well with a lot of the readers here and they may be uncooperative. When I first started I thought it was a bunch of military people and adults that were rough and cussy. Turns out I was wrong. It's a family place here and other heli forums, so please don't take offense but advice. I know . And I am a better person now.
Oh, once and awhile I slip back and get a little crude, then get low response. There's a new world order in fast growth.

CH
I just sent a request in to have it changed to ---> CrashAndBurn.LOL,the only reason i made that my screen name is cause i have a losi muggy with a rb 728tm big block in it and its the fastest 1/8 scale in my area.so when ever my buddys want to go out racing and i bring the muggy,ill ask them if they want me to bring my turdbucket lol cause it pisses them off sometimes and they say its not fair.