RCU Forums - View Single Post - RGX Tutorials Advanced Class
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 07:48 AM
pantera2077

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RGX Tutorials Advanced Class

To Blade and All:

I think I am the guy who was too cheap to insure his 1/6 scale FG Monster Beetle Pro body when I shipped it off to Blade on 06-19-07 and yes that is the correct date! Well, that is according to Blade. However since I had it insured for $200 I guess that is not a true statement.

See Blade I really don’t care if you have a $100K Mercedes. Please note my screen name. I too have a $100K car so a few extra dollars for insurance really does not mean much to me.

See the excerpt from Blade’s post below.

From Blade dated 01-09-08 in response to MaxxThrasher

Oh wait and a Bug i owe to a guy because the Postal service "Crushed His Parcel" by accident and he did not want to insure??
hey not my fault someone doesnt want to pay 50cents for Insurance??????
but guess what ,were still taking care of it....."Just because" ever seen how much a 1/5 bug body is??
Oh wait ,your too bitter to see those??? well there about 100.00 well yep were taking care of it "Just Because"
from a "Legal Point of View" i dont have to do a dam thing??? but i felt bad? so were gonna take care of it?

I would not know if this is me or not or how Blade is taking care of me. You see he has never answered any of my e-mails since 06-28-07. Here is the e-mail I got.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 9:33 AM
To: Chomicz, Brian (PTC)
Subject: RGX Racing

sure, no prob,
sorry about that : )
but they got the body and i think there done?
or almost done? it was straight forward...
so they did it up kinda quick....
and did up a Kevlar/carbon fiber look on the wing.
looks nice !!
w'll send off a pic here soon...
and i believe it will go out tomorrow??
but i will double check....
talk to you soon....

RGX Racing Inc.
Customer Service
www.RGXRacing.com

So if my Bug got crushed then the first I heard about it was on 01-09-08 in this forum. However, Blade has not responded to my e-mail inquiries. It just seems funny to me that in Jan of 2008 he is saying a 1/6 scale bug got crushed and I have an e-mil from them saying the body was complete and going to ship the next day in June 2007.

I have EVERY e-mail that I have sent from June until now but there are a lot of them so I won’t bother to post.

Here are some highlights:

Body shipped insured: 06-19-07
E-mail noting that the painting was complete: 06-28-07
Complaint filed with Better Business Bureau: 08-10-07
Web site updated that there are issues with their server AGAIN and they lost a lot of information. Please contact them they are returning calls and e-mail in 24 hours. Not painting bodies for 2 weeks: 09-04-07
My last e-mail because the original web site was gone and the 2 e-mail addresses ([email protected] and '[email protected] ) now come back as undeliverable: 10-09-07

There were MANY more e-mails between these times as well as phone calls.

I guess I am close to what MaxxThrasher described.

How to take care of a customer? Well let’s see how about replacing my body (I know where to get one because they are hard to find since FG is in a lawsuit with VW and not making bodies at this time) and $145 for the replacement body that I had to buy?

That should do it!
Sorry for the long post and hijacking this thread. I thought this might be able to get some sort of response.

Thanks for the time.

Not sure I would hold my breath waiting for those stickers.