RCU Forums - View Single Post - TOWER HOBBIES SUCKS!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 07:33 AM
haole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TOWER HOBBIES SUCKS!!!!

ORIGINAL: foxy42

You have to understand their position, can you imagine how many returns they get. Also, this is a service, it costs them money to process returns. Of course it's something they have to do, but you can be sure there are more sales staff than technical staff. It's totally natural. Be patient and try not to hassle them, they are obviously busy and they're not doing it to you on purpose. Wait until it's become an unreasonable amount of time (2 weeks or so), THEN start complaining.
I know their returns department is probably slamed from christmas but its frustrating when all they tell me is that they dont see anthing on their computer and that their returns must be really backed up... theres no "I will check with returns and see how far behind they are" or simply "i will see what i/we can do". One of the customer service people told me to not use the exchange process but rather just return and make a new order. I think they should list that on the return/exchange information sheet they send out.

FYI - Dont exchange an order at towerhobbies, its better to return and make a new order. I'll probably keep buying from tower unless something like this happens again.